Saturday, September 27, 2008

Underground Hypnosis...DUN..DUN..DUNNNN!

Okay, I just had to write about this. I couldn't believe what I read....it really was pretty unbelievable. (and not in a good way)

I was surfing the net, cuz I am an internet junkie and I don't admit that to just anybody, and I came across the silliest ad I have seen in a LONG time. Now, I have seen some pretty far-fetched ads in my journeys across the world wide web but this one took the cake.

It is touted as the "Most Controversial...And The Most Effective Mind Control Secrets Ever Invented!". That right there got my attention. The name of the guy behind the product is..."Taylor Starr"...very mystical right? LOL!

He has this crazy story about the underground subculture devoted to hypnosis...Black Ops hypnosis skills, some group of guys called "The Triad" and some hypnosis guru called "The Trader". He tells how he was hypnotized through email from one of "The Triad"!

Oh, the story is pretty crazy and I just spent the last several minutes laughing.

Here is the kicker....He is only allowed (by the Triad) to make this information available to a "VERY small, select few individuals". So naturally he takes this super-secret information and turns it into a sales page for the entire internet to read! That instills so much confidence in the integrity of this guy right?

The crazy thing about this though, is that people are buying this "product" (and I use the term loosely) so he is making some dough. I haven't read any reviews of the super-secret-mind -controlling-best-product-ever yet.....probably because people are embarrassed to admit they fell for it.

I don't know much about hypnosis. I think it is possible, I guess, to hypnotize someone if you are a trained individual. But I read the entire sales letter, and this sounds like a bunch of "who shot John" (as my mom would say). Basically....hogwash...to put it mildly.

So, if you want a good laugh, you can check out the sales page. You can find it by Clicking Here

But word to the wise....be careful you don't get hypnotized into buying the product while reading the sales page! mmmwwhaaahahahaha!


Side Note: Below is the picture from the sales page! Doesn't this guy just exude hypnosis-know-how? LOL! Silly. This is a product that we definitely DO NOT recommend.





,

No comments: